|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- New - Open Box 3 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
SonicWALL SonicPoint-N Series wireless access points can receive power directly from Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) cabling through the Power over Ethernet (PoE) Injector. SonicPoint-N Dual-Radio and SonicPoint-Ne Dual-Band access points can also be powered directly through an AC adapter.
***This PoE Injector is required For SonicPoint-N Dual Radio, ACi, ACe, and N2 Access Points.***
SonicWALL 01-SSC-5545 PoE Injector
90 to 264V AC (47-83 Hz)
Input Current at 100V AC - 0.34 ampere (maximum); At 220 VAC - 0.17 ampere (maximum)
45 to 56V DC
10/100 Base-T - RJ 45 Female Socket
Ethernet 10/100 Base-T, plus 48 VDC - RJ 45 Female Socket with DC Voltage on wire pairs 7-8 and 4-5
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Robert L. - Nov 24th 2015