|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Electronic Arts 014633730579
- Factory Sealed 19 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Factory Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use
• Manufacturer warranty
- Factory Refurbished products have been returned to a service center and restored to meet manufacturer quality standards.
- They may show limited signs of use and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The biggest name in video game football celebrates its Xbox One debut by emphasizing the creativity and athleticism of ball-carriers in Madden NFL 25. Running backs, athletic quarterbacks, receivers, and defensive backs can now pull off more than 30 moves when they have the ball in their hands, and gamers can use the precision modifier to string together speed bursts, stutter steps, jukes, spins, and hurdles. Power moves like stiff arms and trucks have also been improved thanks to the Force Impact system, which was designed to get more out of the Infinity game engine. The Connected Franchise feature continues the series' melding of online and career modes, and in Madden NFL 25 this is highlighted by the Owner mode. Players can create an owner or take on the role of a real-life owner and run every aspect of their franchise, from off-the-field matters like stadium enhancements, relocation, and pricing, to on-field issues like hiring coaches and front-office personnel, drafting, and making post-game statements to the media. The Connected Careers mode returns with a system designed to let gamers earn more XP and an expanded roster of playable legends, including Randall Cunningham, and both the player and coach versions of Mike Ditka. As always, players can take on the role of an NFL rookie and guide him through his entire career, play quick games with a local friend, or head online for multiplayer action, and the user interface for the Connected Franchise mode was completely re-designed to be more easily navigable. Other features include full 32-team control, online roster- and settings-sharing, and the Madden Seasons option for the Madden Ultimate Team card-collecting mode.
Electronic Arts Electronic Arts Madden NFL 25
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Natalie M. - Feb 24th 2015