|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Contour Design 01876-0
- Factory Sealed 8 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 3 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Contour Flick Touch 4G Case, in Turquoise, is a two-piece polycarbonate case for your iPod touch. It sits snugly around your iPod touch, ensuring that your device keeps its slick looks. The rubberized cover is easy to grip, which should prevent you accidently dropping your iPod touch. However, if you do drop it, the cover offers protection to the back of the device. All of the ports are easy to access and the camera lens has its own hole, so you won't need to remove the iPod from the case to take photos. The smart design also incorporates a flick up section, so you can easily take your iPod out of the case.
Contour Design 01876-0 iPod Touch Case
MP3 Player Case
iPod touch 4G
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Rick D. - Mar 10th 2014