|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Axis Communications 0209-011
- Factory Sealed 4 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Axis 0209-011 241Q Blade Video Server convert analog video signals into high quality, de-interlaced, digital video streams that are sent over an IP network. 241Q Blade Video Server features four analog channels.
Axis 241Q Video Server
704 x 480 (NTSC), 160 x 120 (NTSC), 176 x 144 (PAL), 704 x 576 (PAL)
Frame Rate: 25 fps (PAL), 30 fps (NTSC); CPU: ETRAX 100LX; RAM: 64 MB; Flash Memory: 8 MB
DDNS Support: Yes; Web Server: Yes; Network Interfaces: Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX
Video Input Ports: BNC x 4; Alarm Ports: Alarm input x 4, alarm output x 4; Camera Control Interface (PTZ): RS-232/485; Network Port: 10/100Base-T; Other Ports: Serial RS-422 x 1
5.1 x 1.2 x 10.0 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
JOHN M. - Nov 21st 2014