|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Eaton 5125 Tower UPS provides line-interactive backup power and scalable runtimes for servers, storage systems and network equipment. The 5125 UPS significantly extends battery service life with ABM technology and delivers smooth, continuous power with a pure sine wave output while regulating incoming voltage fluctuations. With watching extended battery modules, the 5125 UPS can provide additional battery runtime.
Powerware 5125 Line Interactive UPS
Line Interactive UPS
1 x RS-232 Serial
110 to 127V AC
Maintenance-free Sealed Lead Acid Hot-swappable
1.92 kVA/1.60 kW
6 x Nema 5-15R, 2 x Nema 5-20R
|Input Voltage Range|
120V AC Nominal, 77V AC to 152V AC User Selectable
Power Management Software
-10 to +6% Utility Regulation, 5% rms Battery Regulation
56 to 64 Hz Input
1 x X-Slot
Input: Circuit breaker at input, Output: Short circuit protection
0.08 Hour 1.60 kW Full Load, 0.23 Hour 800 Watts Half Load
|Battery Recharge Time|
< 3 Hours
9.8 x 8.0 x 19.4 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Howard C. - Apr 17th 2014