|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Zebra Technologies 10000689
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The label is typically used in the laboratory when a specimen is dissected for further testing. The largest label is used to identify the initial specimen and the remaining six labels are used to identify each subset of the specimen undergoing additional tests. A high-tack permanent, glove-friendly, acrylic adhesive that survives a temperature range of -75 to 120 deg. F and can be applied at temperatures as low as 25 deg. F. Superior mandrel hold on small, curved surfaces such as vials, test tubes and syringes.
Zebra Z-Perform 8000D 10000689 Thermal Labels
4.0 x 4.5 inches
105SL, 110XiIIIPlus, 140XiIIIPlus, 170XiIIIPlus, 220XiIIIPlus, 2746e, S4M, S600, Z4Mplus, Z6Mplus
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Philip A. - Feb 4th 2016