|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They carry a manufacturer warranty and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Adtran Atlas 550 is an Integrated Access Device (IAD) designed to improve and lower the costs of voice/data, video, and Internet communications for enterprise businesses and network service providers.
Adtran Atlas 550 Integrated Access Device
Desktop - modular
|Data Link Protocol|
Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Frame Relay, PPP
UDP/IP, ICMP/IP, ARP
OSPF, RIP-1, RIP-2
|Remote Management Protocol|
|Line Coding Format|
D4, ESF, SF
|Max Transfer Rate|
WAN: 1 x PRI T1 - RJ-48C 1 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45 Management: RJ-45
6 (total)/5 (free) x expansion slot
Power supply - internal
AC 120/230V (50/60 Hz)
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Andy J. - Jul 7th 2014