|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Sealed 31 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Monster 128488-00 NCredible NTune On-Ear Headphones delivers your music, movies and games with clarity and depth to provide a sound that will blow you away. The pounding bass kicks your entertainment to a whole new level. The power sound performance is accompanied by super-comfortable fit and a lightweight design that you can wear all day.
The in-line controls attached to the Tangle-free cable allows you to stop your music, talk on the phone and start it up again. The 3 foot cable has a durable, low profile right angle connector for a comfortable function. Enjoy the MusicShare feature that allows you to share your sounds with friends and family.
Monster 128488-00 NCredible NTune On-Ear Headphone
|Headphone Form Factor|
Low-profile Right Angle
|Sound Output Mode|
Tangle-Free Cable, ControlTalk Universal, MusicShare
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Philip A. - Feb 4th 2016