|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Sealed 1 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 12 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Honeywell Hyperion 1300G-2-05853K 1300G Barcode Scanner features an ideal balance of performance, best-in-class durability and ergonomics to provide years of hassle-free scanning, especially in scan-intensive or light industrial applications. Fast intuitive reading of 13 mil barcodes out to 18 inches (457 mm), as well as reading of high density barcodes as small as 3 mil are both enabled in a single linear imager, eliminating the need to purchase specialty scanners.
***This item is the scanner only. All cables and stands are sold separately.***
Honeywell Hyperion 1300G Barcode Scanner
|Minimum Bar Width|
|Scan Field Width|
|Scan Element Type|
EAN/JAN, Code 93, Matrix 2 of 5, Code 39, NW-7, GS1 DataBar, Telepen, Code 32, Codabar, Code 128, Code 11, Code 2 of 5, UPC, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI-Plessey, China Post, Trioptic Code, EAN-UCC Composite, Code 93i
3.1 x 5.9 x 4.4 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Andy J. - Jul 7th 2014