|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Chatsworth Products Inc. 13050-121
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Chatsworth Products Inc. 13050-121 is a space-saving wall-mount cabinet that safely secures 19-inch rack-mount network equipment with minimal intrusion into the room. The ThinLine II Wall-Mount
Cabinet provides exceptional storage options in tight
areas and high-traffic places such as classrooms
and retail stores.
With its compact size, CPI's ThinLine II features a lockable door that can be mounted to open from the left or right. The door has rounded edges and corners, for increased safety in public spaces. An easy-to-remove top panel provides convenient access to the front of switches and routers without disturbing other devices and cables within the cabinet. The panel slides in and out of position (without tools) using a spring button release. In addition, the 26-inch (H) cabinet can be mounted so that the removable "top" panel becomes a side panel.
- Streamlined design saves space and increases safety in high-traffic settings such as classrooms and stores
- Unique rail system maximizes interior space and provides flexibility for mounting your equipment
- Door features rounded edges and corners and can be mounted to open from either right or left
- Removable top panel provides direct access to equipment without disturbing other devices
- Multiple sets of knockouts allow flexibility in cable organization
- Louvers and optional fan accessory provide ventilation
Chatsworth Products Inc
Chatsworth Products Inc 13050-121 Wall-Mount Cabinet
Network Wall-Mount Cabinet
16-gauge steel, Solid Metal Door
Multiple sets - 3/4 inches and 1-1/2-inches
26 (W) x 36 (H) x 5 (D) inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Bev S. - Aug 28th 2015