|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Cables To Go 13509
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
With LC to LC termination, this high-quality fiber optic patch cable is specifically designed for Ethernet, multimedia, or communication applications. Connect fiber optic equipment to fiber optic cross connects, interconnects, and information outlets. The small LC connectors take HALF the size of traditional SC and ST fiber connectors, since they offer twice the port density of conventional SC and ST connectors to satisfy the need for higher port density in telecom closets, equipment rooms, and work areas. The LC connector's RJ-style latch clip design gives each connection greater durability in resisting snagging, pulls, strains and impacts during cabling installs and maintenance. Plus, it is easy to engage and disengage with the telephone jack style release mechanism. Each cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it. A pull-proof jacket design surrounds the popular 62.5/125 multimode fiber, immune to electrical interference.
Cables To Go 13509 Network Cable
|Connector on First End|
2 x LC Male Network
|Connector on Second End|
2 x LC Male Network
|Fiber Optic Mode|
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
8:30am to 5:30pm MT
8:00am to 5:30pm MT
After Sales Support
Stephen H. - Apr 24th 2016