|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Cables To Go 13534
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Cables To Go offers high-quality LC to ST Fiber Optic Patch Jumpers designed to meet or exceed industry specifications. LC Fiber Patch Jumpers are perfect for Fast Ethernet, ATM and Gigabit Ethernet. The small LC connectors satisfy the need for higher port density both in the telecom room and the work area, and offer twice the port density of traditional SC and ST fiber connectors. Fiber patch cords are used to connect fiber optic equipment to fiber optic cross-connects, interconnects, and information outlets. The LC cable with latch clip design gives each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts during cabling installs and maintenance. Each cable is individually 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss and quality.
Cables to Go 13534 Network Cable
|Network Cable Type|
|Type of Fiber Optics|
2 x LC multi-mode - male
|Connectors (Other Side)|
2 x ST multi-mode - male
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Philip A. - Feb 4th 2016