|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Open Box Missing Non-Essentials products are in original manufacturer condition.
- Some or all of the non-essentials associated with the product may be missing.
- Non-essentials are defined as accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These products carry the greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty and they can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Missing non-essentials accessories
• Greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
17% Savings! Buy Now!
This innovative PCI-X controller option works directly with the onboard SCSI chipset to provide RAID-protected data storage in select IBM eServer xSeries servers. It supports both Ultra320 and Ultra160 SCSI hard disk drive (HDD) technologies. Install this controller in your entry- and midrange xSeries servers for economical, RAID-protected, data-storage solutions. It provides investment protection and ease-of-use through the same ServeRAID Manager software used with other ServeRAID controllers. This helps minimize the need for additional training of IT staff and can help lower the total cost of ownership to manage and control large numbers of ServeRAID-protected, xSeries servers deployed throughout the enterprise. This controller option has been rigorously tested through the IBM ServerProven program for your peace of mind that your xSeries server storage subsystem is compatible and will function reliably.
IBM 13N2195 ServeRAID-6i+ SCSI Controller
|Recommended Machine Type|
|Data Transfer Rate|
|Number of External Connectors|
|Maximum Supported Devices|
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has at least a 90 Day Tech For Less Product Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Jun 13th 2013
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.