|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
36% Savings! Buy Now!
The DYMO LabelWriter 1761334 SE450 Label Printer you can quickly and seamlessly integrate label printing into any custom application running on Linux, DOS, Windows, Mac, or embedded Platforms. Connect it via an RS-232 serial or USB port, and use a simple command language to print labels from within your application.
Toner/ink is included, unless specfically noted otherwise
DYMO LabelWriter SE450 Direct Thermal Printer
Label printer - direct thermal - monochrome
Up to 48 labels/min - B/W - Roll (2.44 inches)
|Maximum Resolution (B/W)|
Bookland, SISAC, EAN/JAN-8, EAN/JAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, Codabar, Code 128, Code 3 of 9, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet, PDF417, MSI-Plessey, Data Matrix, Code 128B, Code 128C, Code 128A
Labels, Thermal paper
Roll (2.44 inches)
|Maximum Printing Width|
1 x USB, 1 x RS-232
Power Device: Power adapter - external; Voltage Required: AC 120/230V
|Operating System Required|
Linux, Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7, Vista, Apple MacOS X 10.4 or later
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Kristen H. - Dec 3rd 2013