|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Sealed 1 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 2 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Xenon 1900, Honeywell's sixth-generation of area-imaging technology, is redefining the standard for hand-held scanners. Featuring a custom sensor that is optimized for bar code scanning, Xenon 1900 offers industry-leading performance and reliability for a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology.
***This item is the scanner only. All cables and stands are sold separately***
Honeywell Xenon 1900 Barcode Reader
Handheld Bar Code Reader
|Bar Code Dimension|
2.8 x 6.3 x 4.1 inches
|Bar Code Symbology Supported|
Reads Standard 1D, Stacked, 2D and Postal Symbologies, Limited OCR Font Reading
|Depth of Field|
0.30-3 inches at 5 mil - Code 39; 0.60 - 4.90 inches at 13 mil - UPC; 0.60 - 6.80 inches at 20 mil - Code 39; 0 - 3.40 inches at 6.70 mil - PDF417; 0 - 3.30 inches at 10 mil - DM; 0 - 5.50 inches at 20 mil - QR; 0 - 0 at 3 mil - Resolution 1D Code 39; 0 - 0.01 inches at 5 mil - Resolution 2D DM
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
candace b. - Aug 18th 2014