|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use
• Manufacturer warranty
- Factory Refurbished products have been returned to a service center and restored to meet manufacturer quality standards.
- They may show limited signs of use and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Soundstation IP 7000 Conference Station is a breakthrough conference phone that delivers outstanding performance and a robust feature set for SIP-based VoIP platforms. It is the most advanced conference phone ever developed, and is ideal for executive offices, conference rooms, and board rooms.
Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 Conference Phone
|Conference Call Capability|
Conference button, mute button, redial button
G.722, G.729ab, G.711u, G.711a, Siren
|Quality of Service|
IEEE 802.1Q (VLAN), IEEE 802.1p, Type of Service (ToS)
|IP Address Assignment|
|Network Ports Qty|
1 x Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX
LCD display - monochrome, 255 x 128 pixels, Date, time
Danish, English, German, French, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
Power adapter - external, AC 110/230V (50/60 Hz)
14.6 x 2.9 x 15.5 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Glenn R. - Mar 6th 2014