|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They carry a manufacturer warranty and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Lexmark X925de 24Z0653 color MFP delivers affordable A3 and color functionality for your busy workgroup through easy-to-use features, productivity solutions and a compact design. The extra large 10.2-inch color touch screen allows you to operate your printer with ease and confidence through smart and intuitive navigation, easy access to workflow solutions and shortcuts, and the ability to preview your documents and print jobs at the device.
Toner/ink is included, unless specifically noted otherwise
Lexmark X925DE Printer, Scanner, Copier, Fax
Printer, Scanner, Copier, Fax
LED - color
|Monthly Duty Cycle|
|Display Diagonal Size|
|Maximum Supported Memory|
Speed: 30 ppm; Document Enlargement: 400%; Document Reduction: 25
Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi; Speed: 30 ppm; Printer Driver: PCL 6, PostScript 3, PCL 5c, PPDS, XPS, PDF 1.6; Image Enhancement Technology: 1200 IQ
Compatibility: Super G3; Transmission Speed: 33.6 Kbps
|Media Original Size|
|Media Original Type|
|Document Feeder Capacity|
|Supported Media Type|
Transparencies, envelopes, plain paper, cards, labels, banner
|Standard Media Capacity|
|Maximum Media Capacity|
|Bypass Feeder Capacity|
|Output Trays Capacity|
|PC Connection Availability|
USB 2.0, USB host, Gigabit LAN
TCP/IP, AppleTalk, IPP, LPR/LPD, RAW IP (Port 9100)
LEAP, TLS, IPsec, 802.1x
26.5 x 30.4 x 26.3 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
LT L. - Apr 22nd 2015