|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Cables To Go 26957
- Factory Sealed 1 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Cables To Go 26957 is Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for high-performance connection between PCs and flat panel displays, CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV. This analog video adapter is fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group). The DVI-A analog configuration adapts an existing VGA cable for use with an analog DVI-I device. Maximum resolution is UXGA (1600 pixels x 1200 pixels). Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss. PC- and Mac-compatible cable supports hot-plugging of DVI display devices.
Cables To Go 26957 Video Adapter
(1) DVI-A Female
(1) HD15 Male
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Howard C. - Apr 17th 2014