|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They carry a manufacturer warranty and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Canon's EOS 50D bridges the gap between the novice and the seasoned pro with a perfect combination of high-speed and quality. It features an APS-C sized 15.1-megapixel CMOS sensor for tremendous images, DIGIC 4 image processor for fine detail and superior color reproduction, and improved ISO capabilities up to 12800 for uncompromised shooting even in the dimmest situations. It features a refined 3.0-inch Clear View LCD (920,000 dots) monitor, supercharged live view function with Face Detection Live mode, plus a number of automatic image correction settings and HDMI output for viewing images on an HDTV. Pick up the EOS 50D and you'll experience true digital inspiration.
Canon EOS 50D Digital SLR Camera
Digital SLR Camera
|Display Screen Type|
Active Matrix TFT Color LCD
15.1 Megapixels Effective - 15.5 Megapixels Total
|Effective Camera Resolution|
|Total Camera Resolution|
|Auto Focus Points|
Manual Focus, Auto Focus
30 to 1/8000 seconds
Auto Flash, Flash OFF, Red-eye Reduction
|Memory Card Support|
CompactFlash (CF) Card
Canon EF lenses (including EF-S lenses) (35mm-equivalent focal length is approx. 1.6x the lens focal length)
Scene Modes: Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, User Def. 1-3; Continuous Shooting: High-speed: Max 6.3 shots/seconds, Low-speed: Max 3 shots/seconds
1 x USB, 1 x Audio/Video Out, 1 x DC Power In
NTSC, PAL, DPOF Version 1.1, PictBridge
EOS Digital Solution
|Battery Size Support|
5.7 x 4.2 x 2.9 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Jan Z. - Jan 27th 2015