|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Zebra Technologies 282p-201210-000
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The ultra compact thermal LP 2824 Plus bar code label printer brings powerful performance to applications requiring a space saving printer and lesser media widths. It includes a processor for faster formatting and first label out, an auto sensing port and multiple programming languages.
LP 2824 Plus
Zebra LP 2824 Plus Direct Thermal Printer
Direct Thermal Printer
110, 220V AC
2.36 x 39 inches
Black Bar, Black Mark, Continuous Form, Continuous Receipt, Die-cut Label, Gap, Fanfold, Linerless, notch, Notched, Perforated Paper, Receipt, Roll Fed, Tag, Tag Stock
|Maximum Print Width|
|Maximum Print Resolution|
|Maximum Mono Print Speed|
1 x IEEE 1284 - Parallel
4.4 x 6.8 x 8.5 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Rick D. - Mar 10th 2014