|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Cables To Go 29159
- Factory Sealed 1 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Velocity S-Video Interconnects from Impact Acoustics offer vivid picture quality for todays video and home theater applications. These cost-effective performance cables give you maximum video quality compared to ordinary s-video cables. Low-loss dual 75ohm oxygen-free copper wire and foam dielectric provide optimized picture quality. Individually double-shielded wires combined with an overall aluminum foil and OFC braid shield protects against unwanted noise and interference.The dual coax design carries the Video (Y) signal separate from the Color (C) providing higher resolution and better picture quality. The color coded molded connectors attach to an ultra flexible jacket allowing for easy installation and identification. The 24K gold plated heavy-duty connectors ensure long lasting, corrosion-free connections. S-Video Interconnects connect digital camcorders, satellite receivers, DVD players, PC with TV out or any video source with S-video output jacks to television, monitor or A/V receiver with S-video input jacks. In addition to fitting standard 4-pin S-Video jacks, the Velocity S-video cable fits most 7-pin jacks found on desktops and notebooks with a TV out jack.
- Digital Camcorders
- Satellite Receivers
- DVD Player
- PC with TV out
- A/V receiver with S-video input jacks
Velocity S-Video Cable
|Connector on First End|
1 x 4-pin Mini-DIN Male
|Connector on Second End|
1 x 4-pin Mini-DIN Male
|Certifications & Standards|
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Kim G. - Mar 24th 2015
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Tech For Less is a registered trademark.
TechForLess.com searches for lowest internet prices and offers top quality brands, categories and products... for less.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.