|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Open Box Missing Non-Essentials products are in original manufacturer condition.
- Some or all of the non-essentials associated with the product may be missing.
- Non-essentials are defined as accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These products carry the greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty and they can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Missing non-essentials accessories
• Greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
20% Savings! Buy Now!
The new Smart Array 641 Controller (SA-641) is a 64-bit, 133-MHz PCI -X single channel PCI array controller for entry level hardware-based fault tolerance. Utilizing a SCSI channel (1 internal) of the SA-641 allows you to configure up to 6 internal hard drives to store up to 880.8 GB of storage. The SA-641 provides high reliability and increased performance over the LC2 controller, thus providing excellent value and lowering the total server ownership cost. In addition, the SA-641 is data compatible with all Ultra 320, Wide Ultra3 and Wide Ultra2 drives, offering an unparalleled degree of investment protection. Designed and integrated with HP entry-level and workgroup ProLiant servers, this product provides worry-free data protection.
HP 291966-B21 SCSI Controller
|Data Transfer Rate|
Up to 320 MBps per Channel
Ultra320 SCSI, Ultra3 SCSI, Ultra2 SCSI
0, 1, 0+1, 5
64 MB DDR SDRAM Read
128 MB DDR SDRAM Read/Write
1 x Ultra320 SCSI - SCSI Internal
PCI Plug-in Card
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
All products shown are in stock and carry a warranty – so you can buy with confidence! The quantity listed is all we have in stock... so don't delay, buy today! Join the thousands of satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001.
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Bill M. -
Apr 18th 2013
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.