|Click on images for full-sized view|
Cables To Go 29526
- Factory Sealed
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 3 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for a high-performance connection between PCs and flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV. DVI Single-Link Digital/Analog Video Cables from Cables To Go deliver the high-performance, high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays of today while leaving headroom for the products of tomorrow. These cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group).
Cables To Go 29526 Combined DVI-I Video Cable
Flat Panel Displays Digital CRT Displays Projectors
|Connector On Second End|
1 x DVI-I Male
|Connector On First End|
1 x DVI-I Male
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Mark Z. - Mar 26th 2015