|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The RocketPort INFINITY quadcable product delivers four-ports of additional in-server serial connectivity via a fan-out DB9 quadcable. Data communication of 921Kbps is connected through RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 software-selectable ports. The serial adapter card is a low profile design suitable for use in both standard servers and 2U rackmount servers. Product is fully compatible with systems that have 32 or 64 bit 3.3 volt PCI and PCI-X expansion slots. The INFINITY design utilizes the Comtrol Unity ASIC technology that takes full advantage of the 66 MHz BUS speed available on PCI-X servers.
Comtrol 30005-2 RocketPort INFINITY Quadcable DB9 Multiport Serial Adapter
|Interface (Bus) Type|
|Data Link Protocol|
RS-232, RS-422, RS-485
|Data Transfer Rate|
|Processor Clock Speed|
SCO OpenServer 5, Linux, QNX, Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003, Windows Vista, SCO OpenServer 6, FreeBSD 5.x or later
|Processor Clock Speed|
4 x serial - RS-232/422/485 - 9-pin D-Sub (DB-9)
1 x PCI-X
1 x serial cable (external)
4.7 x 2.6 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Glenn R. - Mar 6th 2014