|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Dell 90-Watt 2-Prong AC Adapter is specially designed to meet the power needs of your Dell laptop. The adapter enables you to simultaneously operate your system and charge its battery from electrical power outlets. Packed with 90-Watts of power, this lightweight and easy-to-carry plug adapter proves to be an optimized portable power source wherever you are - at home, in office or on the road. It comes bundled with 6 ft power cord and a 2-prong plug.
Dell 330-1828 Power Adapter
Power adapter - external
Dell Inspiron XPS M1330, XPS M1330 Performance, XPS M1530; Dell Latitude E4300, E4310, E4310 N-Series, E5400, E5410, E5410 N-Series, E5500, E5510, E6400, E6400 ATG, E6400 XFR, E6500, XT2, XT2 XFR; Dell Studio 1457, 1458, 1536, 1537, 1555, 1555n, 1557, 1558, 1735, 1745, 1747, 1749, XPS 15, XPS 16, XPS 1640, XPS 1645, XPS 1647; Dell Vostro 1520, 1720; Dell XPS 14, 15, M1330, M1330 (PRODUCT) RED, M1530, M1530 (PRODUCT) RED
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Glenn R. - Mar 6th 2014