|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They carry a manufacturer warranty and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Xerox Phaser 3610/DN Mono Laser Printer get best-in-class speed, expanded capabilities and crisp print quality for your busy office. With best-in-class speed, print resolution and media capacity, your busy office can deliver professional-looking prints, without waiting. You'll dramatically lower your paper usage and related costs thanks to automatic two-sided printing.
Toner/ink is included, unless specifically noted otherwise
Xerox Phaser 3610/DN Laser Printer
Upto 47 ppm (Mono) - Letter A Size (8.5 x 11.0 inches); Upto 45 ppm - Mono - A4 (8.25 x 11.7 inches); Upto 38 ppm - Mono - Legal (8.5 x 14.0 inches); Upto 29 ppm - Mono duplex - Letter A Size (8.5 x 11.0 inches); Upto 28 ppm - Mono duplex - A4 (8.25 x 11.7 inches); Upto 25 ppm - Mono duplex - Legal (8.5 x 14.0 inches)
Gigabit LAN, USB host
|Max Resolution (Mono)|
1200 x 1200 dpi
|First Print Out Time B/W|
150-sheets multipurpose tray, 550-sheets input tray
512 MB/1 GB (maximum)
Envelopes, labels, plain paper, heavy-weight paper, thick paper, card stock, light-weight paper
|Media Size Class|
|Maximum Media Size|
Legal (216 x 356 mm)
|Minimum Media Size (Custom)|
3.0 x 5.0 inches
|Maximum Media Size (Custom)|
8.5 x 14.0 inches
Letter A Size (8.5 x 11.0 inches), Legal (8.5 x 14.0 inches), A5 (5.83 x 8.25 inches)
|Total Media Capacity|
|Maximum Media Capacity|
|Output Trays Capacity|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle|
|Recommended Monthly Volume|
|Remote Management Protocol|
SNMP 3, HTTPS
1 x Gigabit LAN RJ-45, 1 x USB host 4-pin USB Type A
Power supply internal
|Power Consumption Operational|
|Power Consumption Stand by|
|Power Consumption Sleep|
15.5 x 12.4 x 16.8 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Robert L. - Nov 24th 2015