|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They carry a manufacturer warranty and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The IEEE 1284 Compliant Parallel Printer Cable supports Enhanced Parallel Port (EPP) applications, Bi-Tronics (1284 nibble mode) communication, and the standard parallel interface. Built to meet the IEEE 1284 specification, it features twisted pair construction, and foil and braid shields.
APC 37004-10 Parallel Cable
Shielded foiled twisted pair (SFTP)
1 x 25 pin D-Sub (DB-25) - male
|Connectors (Other Side)|
1 x 36 pin Centronics - male
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Lisa L. - Jan 22nd 2015