|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Used-Acceptable 1 Left
• Fully functional
• Significant signs of wear with scratches/dings
• 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
- Used-Acceptable - Item shows significant signs of wear which can include scratches, dings and worn corners.
- The unit is fully functional, may come with generic accessories and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- They carry a 90 day warranty to ensure functionality as indicated.
Large Office Model 480 Confetti-Cut Paper Shredder Throat Width16, extra wide to accommodate 132-column printouts Maximum Sheets (20#)22-24 Speed (Feet/Minute)30 Throughput (Sheets x Speed)720 Shred Size (Inches)5/32 x 1-1/2 Shreds Staples Shreds Paper Clips Auto Start/Stop Anti-Paper JammerAuto Stop Reverse ModeManual Wastebin Included Wastebin Capacity39-1/10 gallons Bin-Full Indicator Motor HP2-1/10 Size23-1/2w x 18-1/2d x 36-1/4h Shpg. Wt.150 lbs. Manufacturer Warranty2 years parts and labor, 20 years cutting heads Recommended Shred BagsUNV35946 or FEL36056, both sold separately. Frequent oiling of cutter blades is recommended in order to maintain sheet capacity. Shredder Oil (GBC1760049), sold separately. (Cannot ship UPS.) Gray - FEL-38485 - FEL-38485
|Max Sheet Capacity|
0.15 x 1.25 in.
With Integrated Waste
|Full Bag Indicator|
With Full Bag Indicator
90 Day Tech For Less Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Delmar B. - Oct 23rd 2014