|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Cables To Go 39950
- Factory Sealed 1 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Cables to Go Trulink 39950 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is a cost-effective solution for converting an existing USB port to a 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet port without replacing or adding a new network card. With this adapter users can create a new network connection that allows them to connect to another network or computer without the need for a router or switch. The Auto Sensing feature detects the correct connection speed whether 10, 100 or 1000 Base-T.
Cables to Go Trulink 39950 Ethernet Adapter
|Connector on First End|
1 x RJ-45 Female
|Connector on Second End|
1 x 4-pin USB Type A
|Data Transfer Rate|
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Rick D. - Mar 10th 2014