|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Open Box Missing Non-Essentials products are in original manufacturer condition.
- Some or all of the non-essentials associated with the product may be missing.
- Non-essentials are defined as accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These products carry the greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty and they can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Missing non-essentials accessories
• Greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
Save $1387.22 (31%)
Dell's PowerEdge R610 468-9292 server offers world class system and image commonality and customer inspired usability. The Dell PowerEdge R610 takes advantage of Dell's system commonality; When IT managers learn one system, they have learned the logic required to manage Dell's next generation servers. The logical layout of components and power supply placement enables a simple and straight forward installation and a simplified redeployment experience in the future. In addition, Dell's latest PowerEdge servers provide a graphical and interactive LCD for system health monitoring, alerting and control of basic management configuration right in the front of the server.
Dell PowerEdge R610 468-9292 Server
|Product Form Factor|
Rack-mountable - 1U
Intel Xeon E5640 2.66 GHz
|Number of Cores|
|Cache Per Processor|
8 GB/192 GB (maximum), DDR3 SDRAM - Advanced ECC
|Memory Specification Compliance|
|RAM Form Factor|
HDD - hot-swap, 1 x 146 GB
1 x RAID - integrated
|Controller Interface Type|
|Storage Controller Name|
Dell PERC H700
RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10
DVD±RW - SATA
4 x Gigabit Ethernet
2 x Broadcom BCM5709C
|Data Link Protocol|
Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
|Remote Management Controller|
Integrated Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC)
1 (total)/0 (free) x external, 6 (total)/5 (free) x hot-swap 2.5 inches
2 (total)/0 (free) x CPU, 12 (total)/10 (free) x DIMM 240-pin, 2 (total)/2 (free) x PCIe 2.0 x8, 1 (total)/1 (free) x PCIe 2.0 x4
4 x USB 2.0 (2 front, 2 rear), 2 x VGA (1 front, 1 rear), 4 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet), 1 x serial
Power supply - hot-plug, Optional, 1+1 (with optional power supply)
AC 120/230V (50/60 Hz)
|Operating System Provided|
Microsoft Windows Web Server 2008 R2
19.0 x 1.7 x 30.4 inches
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
All products shown are in stock and carry a warranty – so you can buy with confidence! The quantity listed is all we have in stock... so don't delay, buy today! Join the thousands of satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001.
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Bill M. -
Apr 18th 2013
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.