|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Archos Arnova 502072 Tablet PC gives an excellent tablet experience, whether it's using the full web (with flash support), watching Full HD videos or using the thousands of Android apps and games available to download. Whether it's applications, browsing the web or watching a movie, the sharp 8 inch (4:3 ratio) 800 x 600 pixel screen on the ARNOVA 8 G3 is comfortable in any situation.
Archos Arnova 502072 Tablet PC
ARM Cortex-A8 1 GHz
|Supported Flash Memory Cards|
800 x 600
16 million colors
|Supported Digital Video Formats|
MPEG-4, FLV, MOV, AVI, H.264, MKV
|Supported Digital Audio Formats|
MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, APE
1 x microSDHC
1 x USB 2.0, 1 x headphones
|Operating System Provided|
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
8.8 x 6.1 x 0.5 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Phil H. - Dec 11th 2013