|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Patton Electric 552-T1
- New - Open Box 2 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Your telco lines are a vital data link with the outside world. But they can also end up bringing some very undesirable transient spikes into your data ports. The Patton Model 552 installs between an incoming telco line and dial-up/leased line modem, ISDN modem (a.k.a. TA or NTU), T1/E1/PRI or DDS and intercepts harmful telco line transients before they cause hardware damage. Surge energy is then diverted to nearby chassis ground through a braided metal strap.
Patton Electronics 552-T1 PRI Protector
(2) Two female RJ-45 or 4 BNC jacks
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Claudia M. - Sep 16th 2014