|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Sealed 1 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 9 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The the Plantronics A10 Cable (formerly P/N 33669-01) is a special cord (Quick Disconnect) that allows for Plantronics headsets (H-series) to be connected to headset-ready phones (ie. Nortel) which would normally take a Plantronics P-series Polaris headset. If you have Plantronics H-series headsets and a new Polaris-compatible telephone (with a built-in headset port) is purchased. By using this cable, you can keep your existing headsets rather than having to buy new Polaris-versions.
Plantronics A10 Audio Cable Adapter
Audio Cable Adapter
1 x Quick Disconnect, 1 x RJ-11
Plantronics H-series Headset, P-series Polaris Headset
|Number of Connectors|
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Larry W. - Oct 17th 2014