|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use
• Manufacturer warranty
- Factory Refurbished products have been returned to a service center and restored to meet manufacturer quality standards.
- They may show limited signs of use and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Plantronics CS50 Wireless Office Headset System with lifter brings the ultimate in mobility and sound quality for hands-free conversations to your office phone. Totally wireless, the CS50 gives you up to eight hours talk time and the wireless convenience to roam up to 300 feet while having secure conversations. With the included Plantronics HL10 handset lifter, remotely taking or ending a call is as simple as pressing a button. Compatible with typical office or PBX-based phones, the CS50 headset can be worn on either ear or over-the-head for maximum, long wearing comfort.
Plantronics 66664-01 Headset
Corded phone, Cordless phone
Headphone - Monaural
|Headphones Form Factor|
Wireless - Radio
|Sound Output Mode|
|Radio Frequency Range|
Power adapter - External
1 x Headset battery - Rechargeable
|Run Time (Up To)|
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
james f. - Mar 2nd 2015