|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Digi International 70001361
- New - Open Box 32 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Digi AccelePort 920 is a multiport Serial I/O cards designed with muti-user and remote access service. the 32-bit IDT processor delivers high performace and speed up to 921.6 Kbps.
Digi International AccelePort 920
|Interface (BUS) Type|
|PCI Specification Revision|
4 x Serial RS-232
IBM OS/2, SCO OpenServer, UNIX, UnixWare, Microsoft Windows 95/98, DEC OpenVMS, HP-UX, SunSoft Solaris x86, Novell NetWare, Linux, QNX, Microsoft Windows 2000 / NT4.0, Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition, NCR MP-RAS, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
8:30am to 5:30pm MT
8:00am to 5:30pm MT
After Sales Support
DELILAH S. - May 31st 2016