|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Used-Acceptable 1 Left
• Fully functional
• Scratches/wear on screen and back
• 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
- Used-Acceptable - Item shows significant signs of wear which can include scratches, dings and worn corners.
- The item can also have scratches/wear on the screen and dead pixels areas no larger than dime sized.
- The unit is fully functional, may come with generic accessories and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- They carry a 90 day warranty to ensure functionality as indicated.
The Samsung Syncmaster 760VTFT LCD Monitor is a high-end, flat-panel display that's ideal for a wide range of professional and graphic-intensive uses. A 17-inch TFT LCD, its actual screen size is roughly the same as a 19-inch CRT, and the image quality is considerably better than many higher-priced monitors. The sharp, crisp images produced by the 760V are due in part to its 1280 x 1024 maximum resolution and 0.264 mm dot pitch. The 760V also has a stunningly high 400:1 contrast ratio and 250 cd/m2 of brightness, while a wide range of advanced user controls provide easy adjustment of numerous display parameters.
Samsung Syncmaster 760VTFT LCD Monitor
|Image Aspect ratio|
1280 x 1024
|Analog Video Signal|
1 x VGA, 15-pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
17.3 x 18.2 x 7.2 inches
90 Day Tech For Less Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Kristen H. - Dec 3rd 2013