|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Digi International 77000560
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Digi AccelePort 4r 920, one of the industry's best known multiport serial I/O cards, was designed for use in multi-user (retail point-of-sale, industrial control processing, data collection and office automation) and Remote Access Service (RAS) applications.
Digi AccelePort 4R Series 920 Multiport Serial Adapter
Multiport Serial Adapter
1 x 78-pin DB-78
|Data Transfer Rate|
Up to 921.60 Kbps
0.5 x 4.2 x 6.9 inches
4 x 9-pin DB-9 RS-232 - Serial, Via Cable (Optional), 4 x 25-pin DB-25 RS-232 - Serial, Via Cable (Optional), 4 x RJ-45 RS-232 - Serial, Via Cable (Optional)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows .NET Server 2003, XP, 2000, NT, 95/98/Me, Solaris SPARC and Intel, Novell NetWare, HP-UX, Linux, OpenVMS, OS/2, QNX, SCO OpenServer, SCO UnixWare, 0
955 mA5V DC, 40 mA12V DC, 40 mA-12V DC
1 x IDT 32-bit RISC On-board
5V DC 5%, 12V DC 5%, 12V DC 5
|Number of Ports|
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Philip A. - Feb 4th 2016