|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Open Box Missing Non-Essentials products are in original manufacturer condition.
- Some or all of the non-essentials associated with the product may be missing.
- Non-essentials are defined as accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These products carry the greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty and they can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Missing non-essentials accessories
• Greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
16% Savings! Buy Now!
The IBM BladeCenter is a uniprocessor blade that offers the same uptime and availability features as dual-processor servers. It combines power and easy integration to offer a flexible, for small businesses, a wide choice of processors, and the same availability features found on dual-processor servers - so organizations can run their IT without investing in a data center. The IBM BladeCenter deploys quickly and manages tasks with no loss of uptime and helps to reduce power and cooling costs to boost data center efficiency.
IBM 802844U Server
|Product Form Factor|
|Hot-Swap Bays Quantity|
Intel Quad-Core Xeon X3323 2.5 GHz
12 MB L2
|Data Bus Speed|
|RAM Installed Size|
2 GB/24 GB (maximum)
DDR II SDRAM, ECC Chipkill
|Memory Specification Compliance|
|RAM Form Factor|
2 modules at a time
|Storage Controller Type|
1 x Serial Attached SCSI, plug-in card
|Controller Interface Type|
Serial Attached SCSI
|Storage Controller Name|
RAID 0, RAID 1
|Graphics Controller Type|
Network adapter, PCI Express, integrated
2 x Broadcom BCM5714S
|Data Link Protocol|
Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
|Remote Management Controller|
Intel Baseboard Management Controller (BMC)
|Expansion Bays Total (Free)|
2 (2) x hot-swap, 2.5-inch SFF
|Expansion Slots Total (Free)|
1 (0) x processor, LGA771 Socket, 6 (4) x memory, DIMM 240-pin
1 x management, RS-485, Network, Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T
1.1 x 9.6 x 17.6 inches
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has at least a 90 Day Tech For Less Product Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Jun 13th 2013
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.