|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Sealed 2 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Fly alone or with a friend via split-screen co-op as you join the ranks of the Royal Air Force, Soviet Air Force, or Luftwaffe, and pilot 12 authentic airplanes through multiple campaigns based on real events. Or, take on your friend in thrilling competitive multiplayer! Published by Destineer and developed by Arcade Moon, World War II Aces immerses players in the intense dogfighting and acrobatic maneuvers that typified World War II via the most intuitive flight controls on the Wii yet. Execute barrel rolls, loops, and last-second dodges with a flick of the Wii Remote, or attach the Nunchuck addition for a more realistic control scheme.
Destineer WWII Aces
|Maximum Number of Players|
Gamepad, Joystick, Nunchuk
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Allan R. - May 1st 2015