|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Restored with 1-2 Blemishes 1 Left
• Restored with minor signs of use
• 100% Authentic
• May be missing non-essential hardware and/or signature pieces
- 100% Authentic item sent out for restoration and returned to us still showing minor signs of use classified as having 1 to 2 imperfections such as exterior discoloration, scuffs, small cuts, nicks, hanging thread, interior wear, staining or discoloration.
- May be missing non-essential hardware and/or signature pieces.
Multicolor Fendi 2jour handbag featuring matte white metal hardware, double top leather handles, hanging ID leather tag with enamel trim, logo-detailed enamel bar trims top front and leather snap tab closure. Three compartments includes one with leather zip closure, striped logo print lining, metal feet protection at base and detachable leather shoulder strap.
Fendi 8BH250-J91 Tote
Orange, Beige and Black
Three compartments including one with zip closure, One interior cellphone pocket
|Clasps and hardware specifics|
Matte white metal hardware, Metal feet protection at base, Hanging ID tag with enamel trim, Logo-detailed enamel bar trims top front
Snap tab closure
Printed striped lining
|Handles and drop size|
Double top handles, 5.5-inch drop
|Straps and drop size|
Detachable shoulder strap
|Bag dimensions and fit|
14.0 x 11.0 x 6.0 inches
|Imperfections and Notes|
There is a minor mark on the side of the bag which is shown in the pictures. Otherwise the bag is in excellent condition.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Natalie M. - Feb 24th 2015