|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- New - Inner Seals Intact 1 Left
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Box has been opened/might be distressed
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Inner Seals Intact products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, but box has been opened and might be distressed.
- Products include accessories and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 7 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Step-up to serious 2D/3D performance and high-definition image quality with VisionTek's Radeon X1300 dual display DMS59 PCI graphics card. Short form factor design fits in today's low profile desktops and workstations (short bracket mounted on card). Card is convertible to standard ATX design with tall bracket for standard chassis as well. Single slot, dual monitor support is now available for your small form factor PC. The VisionTek Radeon X1300 combines efficient ultra-threaded core architecture with ATI's revolutionary Avivo video and display technology. The VisionTek Radeon X1300 delivers exceptional visual performance for all types of PC entertainment and productivity. It is ideal for gaming, multimedia, office productivity, and workstation applications
PCI low profile
|Processor / Memory|
|Graphics Processor / Vendor|
ATI Radeon X1300
|Core Clock Speed|
|RAMDAC Clock Speed|
|Video Memory Installed|
|Memory Clock Speed|
|Max Resolution (external)|
2048 x 1536
|Supported Display Graphics|
VGA (640x480), XGA (1024x768), SVGA (800x600), SXGA (1280x1024), UXGA (1600x1200), HDTV (1920x1080), QXGA (2048x1536), 1152x864, 1920x1200, 1920x1440
DirectX 9.0, OpenGL 2.0
|Max Monitors Supported|
|Analog Video Format|
|Expansion / Connectivity|
2 x DVI-I - DMS-59 ¦ 1 x HDTV output ¦ 1 x VGA - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) ( with adapter ) ¦ 1 x DVI-I - 29 pin combined DVI ( on supplied cable )
1 x PCI / 66 MHz - low-profile
2 x DVI-VGA adapter ¦ 1 x DVI cable
|Software / System Requirements|
Drivers & Utilities
Windows Vista Ready
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 2 Million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Peter R. - Aug 25th 2015
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Tech For Less is a registered trademark.
TechForLess.com searches for lowest internet prices and offers top quality brands, categories and products... for less.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.