|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Wyse Technology 909101-01l
- Open Box Missing Non-Essentials products are in original manufacturer condition.
- Some or all of the non-essentials associated with the product may be missing.
- Non-essentials are defined as accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These products carry the greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty and they can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Missing non-essentials accessories
• Greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
For virtual desktop or blade PC environments, the Wyse P class delivers workstation class performance for advanced applications including CAD, 3D solids modeling, video editing and advanced worker level office productivity. Based on a hardware PCoIP engine, this stateless zero client requires no local operating system. Unlike more flexible software-based implementations, this dedicated hardware PCoIP engine delivers the highest level of display performance available. Whilst it's just the size a notebook, the Wyse P class is a fully functional and compact virtual system that eliminates the need for a desktop, yet gives a feeling of a true PC experience. The Wyse P class includes elements for the high end user such as: multiple display support, multimedia playback, HD audio and four USB peripheral ports.The Wyse P class platform resolves the challenges of provisioning, managing, maintaining and securing enterprise desktops. It is offering a truly uncompromised computing high end user experience with the full benefits of an efficient and secure centralized computing environment.
|Product Form Factor|
|Max Supported Qty|
|Digital Video Standard|
Digital Visual Interface (DVI)
Sound card - integrated
|Data Link Protocol|
Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
4 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A ( 2 in front ) ¦ 2 x display / video - DVI-Analog/Digital - 29 pin combined DVI ¦ 1 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 ¦ 1 x audio - line-out - mini-phone 3.5 mm ¦ 1 x microphone - input - mini-phone 3.5 mm ¦ 1 x headphones - output - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
PC over IP (PCoIP) technology
FCC Class B certified, CE, TUV GS, C-Tick, ISO 9241-3, ISO 9241-8, EN 60950, UL 60950, RoHS, WEEE
AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
|Power Consumption Operational|
No operating system
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
All products shown are in stock and carry a warranty – so you can buy with confidence! The quantity listed is all we have in stock... so don't delay, buy today! Join the thousands of satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001.
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Bill M. -
Apr 18th 2013
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.