|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Wyse Technology 909569-51L
- New - Open Box 4 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Dell Wyse 909569-51L P25 Zero Client for VMware View is a secure, easily managed zero client that provides outstanding graphics performance for advanced applications such as CAD, 3D solids modeling, video editing and advanced worker-level office productivity applications. Smaller than a typical notebook, this dedicated zero client is designed specifically for VMware View. It features the latest processor technology from Teradici to process the PCoIP protocol in silicon, and includes client-side content caching to deliver the highest level of performance available over 2 HD displays in an extremely compact, energy-efficient form factor.
Dell Wyse 909569-51L P25 Zero Client
Type: Integrated; Video Interface: VGA, DVI, DisplayPort
Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
4 x USB (2 in front), 1 x DVI-I, 1 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet), 1 x audio line-out, 1 x VGA (with adapter), 1 x DisplayPort, 1 x audio line-in/microphone
|Input Device Interface|
Keyboard: USB, Mouse: PS/2
AC 120/230V (50/60 Hz)
3 years limited warranty
7.0 x 1.1 x 4.6 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
8:30am to 5:30pm MT
8:00am to 5:30pm MT
After Sales Support
Pamela A. - Jul 18th 2016