|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Wyse Technology 909632-01l
- New - Inner Seals Intact 1 Left
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Box has been opened/might be distressed
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Inner Seals Intact products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, but box has been opened and might be distressed.
- Products include accessories and carry the manufacturer warranty.
The Dell Wyse 909632-01L D50D Thin Client is a high performance thin client based on Dell Wyse-enhanced SUSE Linux. Highly secure and powerful, the D50D combines Dell Wyse-enhanced SUSE Linux Enterprise with a dual-core AMD 1.4 GHz processor and a revolutionary unified engine for an outstanding user experience. The D50D addresses the performance challenges of high-end, processing-intensive applications like computer-aided design, multimedia, HD video and 3D modeling.
Dell Wyse D50D Thin Client
Type: AMD G-T48E 1.4 GHz; Number of Cores: Dual-Core
Installed Size: 2 GB (4 GB Maximum); Technology: DDR3 SDRAM; Memory Speed: 1066 MHz
2 GB (8 GB Maximum)
Type: Integrated; Graphics Processor: AMD Radeon HD 6250; Video Interfaces: VGA, DVI, DisplayPort
Type: Integrated; Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
|Operating System Provided|
1 x DVI-I, 4 x USB 2.0 (2 front, 2 rear), 1 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet), 1 x headphones, 1 x VGA (with adapter), 1 x DisplayPort
Device Type: Power adapter; Nominal Voltage: AC 120-230V (50-60 Hz); Power Provided: 65 Watts
1.6 x 6.7 x 7.3 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Philip A. - Feb 4th 2016