|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Wyse Technology 920333-01L
- Refurbished 16 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Dell Wyse Zero CLient is designed to where teachers can simply connect the E02 devices to the server running MultiPoint Server via Ethernet cables and their system is up and running in a matter fo minutes. The Wyse E02 is also capable of supporting USB peripherals such as a keyboard and mouse, webcams and USB flash drives to help provide a full rich desktop to students and maximize flexibility.
Dell Wyse 920333-01L
|Hard Drive Type|
|Data Link Protocol|
Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
1 x VGA, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Microphone, 1 x Audio Line-out, 1 x LAN
FCC Class B certified, TUV GS, C-Tick, ISO 9241-3, ISO 9241-8, EN 60950, UL 60950, RoHS, WEEE
AC 120/230 V
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Tory B. - Mar 13th 2014