|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
GN Netcom 93512-05
- Factory Sealed 1 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 3 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The dual-connection Jabra GN9350e wireless headset gives you high performance in both traditional and PC-based telephone environments. That means you can upscale or even replace your telephone system and still keep the same headset. In short, the Jabra GN9350e provides all the benefits of hands-free mobility in a lightweight, ergonomic, and future-proof design. The Jabra GN9350e uses state-of-the-art Digital Signal Processing technology to deliver enhanced sound quality and maintain a safe, consistent volume level. The Jabra GN9350e's sleek boom-arm with its noise-canceling microphone and enhanced wind noise reduction means your voice always carries clearly.
GN Netcom Jabra GN9350e Earset
Over-the-head, Over-the-ear, Behind-the-neck
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Larry W. - Oct 17th 2014