|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Sealed 2 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Go Mini! Verbatim's new Nano travel mouse is ultra-compact and wireless too! A great solution for people on the go-this optical mouse is ideal for notebook and netbook users. The small Nano receiver plugs into your laptop's USB port and can stay; no need to plug and unplug a bulky receiver or deal with cords! With 2.4 GHz reliability and performance, the travel mouse ensures no delays in cursor movement. This portable mouse comes in a variety of fun colors and works on any computer with a USB port.
Verbatim 97471-BLU Optical Mouse
|Operating System Compatibility|
Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP
|Pointing Device Connectivity Technology|
|Pointing Device Wireless Technology|
|Battery Size Supported|
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
JOHN M. - Nov 21st 2014