|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Planar Systems 997-5969-00
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They carry a manufacturer warranty and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The cost-effective PT1745R 17-inch touch screen monitor is perfect for use in retail, point-of-sale, healthcare and kiosk applications. Easily integrated with a variety of POS, thin client or PC systems, the touch LCD features 5-wire resistive touch screen with dual RS-232/USB touch screen interface, an internal power supply, speakers and a designed for touch enclosure. No drivers are needed for basic touchscreen operation, but for advanced features, drivers are quickly loaded using the easy to follow, step-by-step instructions.
Planar PT1745R LCD Monitor
1280 x 1024
Speakers - stereo - integrated
VGA Serial USB (Type B)
AC 120/230V (50/60 Hz)
Operational: 28 Watts, Stand by/Sleep: 4 Watts
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Clarence K. - Dec 16th 2014