|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Intel Ethernet 10 Gigabit Converged Network Adapter X520-D enables data center transformation by delivering a reliable, unified 10GbE network connection. Advanced platform scalability features include: Receive Side Coalescing, Intel Ethernet Flow Director, and support for PCI Express Gen2. Intel VT-c delivers industry-leading I/O virtualization capabilities, including support for Single Route I/O virtualization (SR-IOV) and Virtual Machine Device Queues (VMDq). The Intel Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520 provides advanced unified networking capabilities, including support for iSCSI, NFS, and FCoE. The Intel Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520 facilitates greater network infrastructure consolidation and is the best choice for I/O virtualization. Intel Ethernet- It Just Works!
- Intel 82599 10 Gigabit Ethernet Controller - Industry-leading, energy-efficient design for next-generation 10 Gigabit performanceand multi-core processors
- Low-profile - Enables higher bandwidth and throughput from standard and low-profile PCIe slots and servers
- Load balancing on multiple CPUs - Increases performance on multi-processor systems by efficiently balancing network loads acrossCPU cores when used with Receive-Side Scaling (RSS) from Microsoft or Scalable I/O on Linux
- Intel PROSet Utility for Windows Device Manager - Provides point-and-click management of individual adapters, advanced adapter features, connection teaming, and virtual local area network (VLAN) configuration
- Support for most network operating systems (NOS) - Enables widespread deployment
HP A824173 Intel PCI x8 X520-SR2 Ethernet Server Adapter
NETWORK ADAPTER - 2 PORTS
PLUG-IN CARD - LOW PROFILE
|INTERFACE (BUS) TYPE|
PCI EXPRESS 2.0 X8
|DATA LINK PROTOCOL|
GIGABIT ETHERNET, 10 GIGABIT ETHERNET
|DATA TRANSFER RATE|
|NETWORK / TRANSPORT PROTOCOL|
TCP/IP, UDP/IP, IPSEC
|REMOTE MANAGEMENT PROTOCOL|
LINK ACTIVITY, PORT TRANSMISSION SPEED
VLAN STACKING, VIRTUAL MACHINE DEVICE QUEUES (VMDQ)
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3AD (LACP)
|EXPANSION / CONNECTIVITY|
2 X NETWORK - ETHERNET 10GBASE-SR - LC MULTI-MODE X 2
1 X PCI EXPRESS 2.0 X8
iSCSI remote boot supported
8.7 x 5.5 x 3.9 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 2 Million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Stan B. - Sep 30th 2015
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Tech For Less is a registered trademark.
TechForLess.com searches for lowest internet prices and offers top quality brands, categories and products... for less.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.