|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- New - Open Box 7 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
- Used-Acceptable 1 Left
• Fully functional
• Significant signs of wear with scratches/dings
• 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
- Used-Acceptable - Item shows significant signs of wear which can include scratches, dings and worn corners.
- The unit is fully functional, may come with generic accessories and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- They carry a 90 day warranty to ensure functionality as indicated.
Enjoy an increase in speed and more power by utilizing the latest USB 3.0 technology for your workstation. The Targus ACP70USZ USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Dual Video Docking Station offers a full range of features including dual video ports to connect two monitors, a DVI to VGA adapter, 1 HDMI to DVI adapter, 2 USB 3.0 ports for your USB 3.0 peripherals and 4 USB 2.0 ports for all of your USB 2.0 items. The docking station also includes a Gigabit Ethernet port, audio in/out ports to connect speakers and a security lock slot to help secure the dock and avoid theft.
Targus ACP70USZ USB Docking Station
USB docking station
|Data Link Protocol|
1 x display/video - DVI-Analog/Digital (dual link) - 29 pin combined DVI, 1 x audio/video - HDMI - 19 pin HDMI Type A, 2 x SuperSpeed USB 3.0 - 9 pin USB Type A, 4 x Hi-Speed USB - 4 pin USB Type A, 1 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-TX - RJ-45, 1 x audio - line-out - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm, 1 x microphone - input - mini-phone mono 3.5 mm, 1 x SuperSpeed USB 3.0 - 9 pin USB Type B
Power adapter - external
10.6 x 1.5 x 2.8 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
90 Day Tech For Less Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Doug G. - Oct 29th 2014